Developer is tearing down a beachfront hotel to build condos.
Starting at 22.5 Million Thai Baht
Optional Rental Guarantee Program
Special promotion 7% NET rental guarantee (no monthly fee, no electricity, no maintenance, no sinking fund...) for the first 15 years.
The rental guarantee will be paid every year in advance.
After 15 years possibility of renegotiating a new rental guarantee period.
Buy Back option
Buy back option after 10 years at same purchase price
Please check out these affordable units in a great location near Kata Beach Center!
Rooftop pool deck and sky lounge fitness center!
Starting at 2.4 million thai baht only!
Sold off-plan scheduled completion in 2016. Selling fast!
Located on the headland between Kata and Kata Noi beach, this luxury villa is perfectly located on land as prime as you will find in Phuket. Modern design, high ceilings and luxurious detailing laid out to maximize the spectacular ocean views and enjoy the Phuket outdoor lifestyle.
Recommended Solution by Thai Lawfrims. 30+30+30 years for a total of 90. There are many varieties to the leasehold solution. Sometimes, when you buy a leasehold inside a development, you will get shares in the company holding the land that is giving the lease. This means that you and your neighbours will be the ones in charge when it is time to renew the lease.
This is a nice feature but generally not a requirement for lawyers. The lease can, according to most lawyers, be secured without controlling the
company you lease from.
We recommend that you only buy leaseholds from serious developers and have a lawyer check all the contracts.
Some legal pointers for land leasing in Thailand
1. You must have a separate title for the land your house stands on. Co-ordinates are not sufficient.
2. Your lease must be registered at the Land Office.
3. You, the seller and the Land Office shall each have one set of lease contracts. A total of 3 sets. These contracts shall state your right to renew the lease.
4. You should only lease from a company. Not from a Thai individual. Important! The contract to renew is only valid between you and the
party you signed with.
5. The company that you lease from should not be able to mortgage the land or sell it.
6. The company you buy from should have the sole purpose of holding the land for you and not do other business.
7. It is a nice extra feature if you and the other house buyers get shares in the holding company and together control the company that you lease from.
8. Converting to freehold – your lease contract should state that you have a right to convert your lease to freehold at any time. You should be able to transfer as Freehold to yourself or to a Thai person or company if you should wish to do so in the future.
We can help referring you to reputable established lawyers and can attend any meetings in case you buy through us.
Please note that only a Thai Individual or Thai Company may buy land(with a few exceptions).
There are several land title types in Thailand. If you are a looking to lease a piece of land for your own home in Thailand you should only consider two
types of land:
The ownership of such above titles is protected by the Civil and Commercial Code of Thailand. They can be sold, transferred or used as collateral. They may all be leased. Since the titles can be used as collateral a lawyer should check on the reverse side of the titles if there are any loans on the property that need to be settled by the seller before transfer and final payment of the property.
Blue Canyon Country Club near the Phuket International Airport has been the championship course of choice in Phuket for many years. The course has for instance been home to the Johnny Walker Classic 3 times.
The first time Blue Canyon hosted Johnny Walker Classic was already back in 1994 when Phuket was much less developed as a tourist destination than it is today.
Staying in Phuket for a longer period of time? Looking for something fun to do? Why not try Virgin Atlantic's Sir Richard Branson's favourite hobby - kite surfing?
There are several schools that can teach you to kitesurf unless you already know how to kitesurf. Kitesurfing in Phuket is fun and a great way to enjoy the sun, beach and nature. I personally prefer to Kitesurf in Rawai near Friendship beach.
They have a whole room dedicated to cold cuts.
If you are visiting Phuket, for a short visit only, and only have time for one round of golf Mission Hills Golf could be the course to play.